3D and 2D laser cutting
Laser cutting enables cutting parts of any shape from metal sheet while maintaining perfect edges.
3D laser cutting
The LASERTUBE LT8.20 brings new possibilities to our machine park.
The state-of-the-art, unique machine allows precise 3D cutting in tubes with round, square and rectangular cross-sections, as well as in special sections and open profiles.
- 3D cutting head
- workpiece diameter from 12 to 240 mm
- processing of material weighing up to 40 kg/m
- capacity irrespective of the scale of the order
- capable of loading pipes one after another without interruption, to increase productivity and speed up the production process.
- quick set-up for small order batches
- maintaining consistent production quality (ability to monitor the production process)
- flexible adaptation to customer needs.
The LASERTUBE LT8.20 stands for speed and precision.
2D laser cutting
As of 2020, we have a new GENIUS LASER LGf 2040 with 6 kW and a cutting length of 4000 mm x 2000 mm.
It is an extremely fast and modern device.
High accuracy is characteristic of the technology applied. The laser can cut black steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, and brass as well as engrave sheet metal and cut holes in square profiles.
Cutting length CL1 according to EN-PN ISO9013.
Maximum thickness of material to be cut:
- Black steel - 25 mm
- Stainless steel - 20 mm
- Aluminium - 20 mm
- Brass - 12 mm
- Copper - 12 mm
Maximum material dimensions: 4005 mm x 2005 mm
We provide cutting services on both our own and customers’ material.
What advantages does laser cutting have over conventional mechanical processing?
- Material saving
- 40% energy savings compared to conventional CO2 lasers